Matheny is a special hospital for children and adults with medically complex developmental disabilities Matheny’s mission is to provide exceptional care and an optimal quality of life for children and adults with special needs and medically complex developmental disabilities. Matheny Medical and Educational Center currently has a career opportunity available for a Development and Volunteer Assistant.
Duties of this position include:
- Processes donations and prepares gift acknowledgement letters in coordination with the Director of the department.
- Assists the department director and board development committee with prospect research, donor cultivation and stewardship.
- Maintains database records continually and provides fundraising and other database reports as needed.
- Under the guidance of the Volunteer Manager, maintains open communication with volunteers, staff, and patients/students to determine the need for volunteer services, assess volunteer satisfaction and ensures the purpose of the organization and its actions are clearly communicated.
- Assists with the planning and coordination of all Matheny fundraising and special events as needed.
- Prepares mailings related to special events; maintains accurate and current information on the Matheny website related to such events as needed.
- Volunteer assistant position requires evening and weekend work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
For Full Time employees, Matheny offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, tax deferred retirement plan, and generous paid time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
To access more information about this position, please advance to http://matheny.appone.com and use the search feature to find the position.