Full-Time assistant will help the teacher in implementing activities with the children, supervising lunch, recess, and accompanying children on the bus to or from field trips.
- Assist the teacher in planning and maintaining a safe, clean, learning environment and in assuring the well-being and safety of the children in his/her care.
- Exhibits a genuine nurturing, caring attitude to all children and maintains a positive attitude in the classroom.
- Maintains a cooperative attitude of working together with the teacher in planning and implementing activities.
- Plans with and assists the teacher in preparing materials and supplies in advance for activities.
- Assists the teacher in maintaining child portfolios/work
- Rides bus as monitor during field trips
- Supervises lunch and/or recess
- High School Diploma